Keep in mind that buying PoE currency is against the rules and conditions of GGG.
Perform in-game services during your use of the Website, Materials, or Services for any form of compensation outside of PoE.
In fact, GGG rarely banned player’s accounts. Should you ever decide to buy PoE currency, you should be aware of a few tips that could save them from getting banned.
- You should make sure you’re conducting the transaction with a highly legitimate website.
- You should avoid buying large amounts of currency at one time.
- You should not discuss anything at all regarding buying currency in-game, especially with the guy you’re buying or selling it to.
- Never give your password to anyone.
- Do not buy currency while using a new account. The best advice is that you play the game for at least 12 hours.
You need to do is to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Make sure that you send the e-mail from the address on which you’ve registered your PoE account, and include your account’s name, as well as any other relevant information, so your identity can be verified;
As part of the verification process, they might also ask you to submit a private message to the Path of Exile Support team via their website so that they can corroborate your account, mail, and maybe IP address.